Wednesday 25 November 2015

Being a Flaneur In London

Today we traveled around London with the task to 'Become A Flaneur', it consisted of getting given a sheet of direction to follow and different streets/shop to visit. I personally found this extremely interesting as we got to go into boutiques and flag ship stores that I hadn't necessarily ever thought about adventuring into. My favourite thing about going on this trip around London, was seeing the set up of different shop inside and what gives that brand its stamp? Everything was perfect right down to the minuet detail, all polished and clean. I also loved looking at the new collection, what was in colour and style wise. I felt like this experience has given me a good concept of what the differences is between different brands and has also opened my eyes up to brands I was never as keen on. 




















No comments:

Post a Comment